Saturday, September 15, 2012

Over there! Block T darkroom exhibition

Over there! by Esther Moliné
Over there! a photo by Esther Moliné on Flickr.
Hi everybody! I'm very excited to be taking part in a darkroom students exhibition organized by BlockT in Dublin next Friday the 21st (6-11pm). It will coincide with Culture night (see programme) and will run over the whole weekend. I'll exhibit in it a series of 'Street moments', three photographs I developed and printed during my Introduction to the darkroom course in BlockT, this will be one of them. The opening is on the Friday from 6 till 11 and you're all invited, there will be wine and nibblies! Also there are free photogram workshops you might be interested in. I made photograms during the course I did there and it's lots of fun!

No comments: